Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Kim C

1. Name & blogger handle: Kim in NJ

3. Blog URL: I don't have a blog right now.
4. Country: USA

6. Colours you like: I really like blues and purples, but I'm pretty happy with most colors, except:
7. Colours you hate: I'm not as fond of the earthy colors: brown, rust, avocado, pumpkin, except as accent colors.
8. Fibres you like: Just about everything
9 . Fibres you hate/allergies: I don't have any allergies, but please no scratchy wool.
10. Prefered scarf length: longer is better than shorter for me. I'm rather ample, so little "neckerchief" scarves just don't fit around my neck without choking me.
11. Solid or variegated? I love color, but I'm open to solids also.
12. Cables or lace or texture? Sure, any of the above!
13. Miscellaneous info (including if you would like the chance to have a crocheted/woven scarf) I'm pretty easy to please---I really enjoy being surprised and seeing other people's creativity, so feel free to go a little nutty! Crocheted or woven is also ok. I crochet as well as knit, and I'm just learning spinning (with a drop spindle--no wheel yet), but I don't weave (yet! That's all I need---another hobby! ). So I appreciate pretty much all of the handcrafts. I'm looking forward to e-mailing with you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home