Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Bonnie G. - Questionnaire

1. Name - Bonnie G. /blogger handle=czarina cupcake
3. Blog - http://www.booglass.typepad.com
4. Country - Costa Rica
6. Colours you like - I love black. I also love unsual color combos
like pink and brown or bright pink and orange. I love rich reds,
aubergine and chocolatey browns.
7. Colours you hate - No pastels, yellow or navy blue.
8. Fibres you like - I like most fibers but nothing that feels to scratchy
9 . Fibres you hate/allergies - Don't like scratchy fibers.
10. Prefered scarf length - Long but short is okay if it is has
personality like the Flora scarf from knitty. But I love something I
can wrap and drape since it isn't too cold where I live.
11. Solid or variegated? - Doesn't matter to me
12. Cables or lace or texture? - I am not a huge fan of cable for myself.
13. Miscellaneous info (including if you would like the chance to have a
crocheted/woven scarf) - I am pretty open to most anything just please
keep in mind that where I live is not too cold so anything exceptionally
heavy will not get too much wear
.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home