Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Celia's group

Hi everyone.

As you know we have four hostesses for this exchange. Each of you belong to the group of one of the hostesses. Folks in my group have all been emailed your matches, and your questionaires are up on the blog. If your questionaire was posted by me, it means you are in my group. You can also check this list to see whether you are in my group:
Kristin B
Kristin S
Laura M
Leanne C
Lori F
Lyndsey Jane C
Lynne S
Maisie M
Margaret E
Marie-france H
Marilyn
Megan (Knitbrarian)
Megan S
Melanie Z
Melissa A
Michelle-Nicholle C
Pennie R
Phyllis G
Rebecca W
Renee J
Renee Y
Rhonda
Rose M
Sarah C
Selina L
Shannon F
Sharon W
Sharyn A
Sheri N
Skylar R
Sonia K
Stacey B
Stacy Z
Stefani L
Stephanie S
Stephanie Y
Sue H
Sunny S
Susan GT
Susan L
Susan S
Susan TR
Suzanne T
Suzanne VH
Suzie (irishclover)
Suzie R
Theresa A
Valerie F
Vange S
Victoria S
Vikki F
Wanda C
Wanda T
Wendy W
Whitney K
Yvonne S

If you are in my group and have not received your pal assignment, pelase check your junk mail folder. If it is not there, please let me know by sending an email to the isehostesses account and please make sure my name is in the subject line so that it is easy for us to sort the mail.

You can start contacting your pal any time from now on. Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home