Friday, March 10, 2006

scarf arrived



Received my scarf from Judy, aka Sheep Rustler, all the way from Australia. It is an interesting collection of I-cords held together by randomly placed stitches and/or buttons - there is a lot going on, both colorwise and texture-wise. As Judy said, it was an experiment, which I really applaud her for. She's recently been accepted into a fiberarts program at a local University, which I also think is really exciting.

I'm happy to have a Judy original, and it's growing on me.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sheeprustler said...

Oh god, you hate it :(

It can be wrqpped around and threaded through itself in a variety of ways, if that helps :)

2:29 AM  
Blogger Allison said...

How cool - what a great idea. I think you are going to start a new trend here. Do we see the next clapotis or Rogue???

5:03 AM  
Blogger Knitty Cat said...

Sounds more like she wasn't sure about it. It's growing on her after all!

5:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home