Friday, March 10, 2006

covering all bases....

Because I have had some trouble with email I would like to make sure both my "gifter" and my "gifted" know how much I valued their participation. Amber, I know I gave you fits when you didn't hear from me right away. Please be assured that I love my scarf and the alpaca was a great choice for the frigid New England weather. All of the added treats were a delightful bonus. I know how busy you must be as a student at that time of year. You were so kind to share! To Chris, I must say thanks for the opportunity to share. You really made me feel part of things by letting me know a bit about yourself and I'm glad you liked your scarf so much. Wear it in good health. I hope everyone enjoyed the exchange. su in Rhode Island

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home