Saturday, March 04, 2006

One more thing on ISE Drop Outs

Several of us are contemplating hosting a Felted Bag Exchange in the near future and will also be refusing to accept those people idenitified as Drop Outs (AKA "Deadbeats"). If anyone is interested in assisting with the hostess duties for a future Felted Bag Exchange, please email me bonnie_crocker at yahoo dot com

DO NOT EMAIL ME YET TO PARTICIPATE. THIS IS STILL IN THE PLANNING STAGES!!

And one last thing, a big hearty thanks to Celia and Cynthia for all their efforts on the ISE. I think I speak for many when I congratulate you on a job well done. You really kept things on track and were friendly and professional the whole time!

Bonnie

1 Comments:

Blogger CynCyn said...

thanks Bonnie! we try hard to make sure it runs smoothly.

let me know if you (or selina) want gmail accounts. I have plenty of invites!!

2:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home