Monday, February 20, 2006

Just a reminder

Hi everyone. Thank you very much for participating in this exchange.

As Cyn posted, the exchange is now closed. With the exception of one or two, ALL scarves should be sent by now. If you have not sent your scarf or scarf set, please let the recipient know!

If you have not received a scarf nor heard from your scarf maker, PLEASE LET US KNOW by email here. In your email, please address it specifically to me (Celia) if you are in the scarf set (hat or mittens) group or Cyn if you are in the scarf only group.

A big thank you to all the angel volunteers. We haven't had to call on many of you, thank goodness, but your kind offer is very much appreciated. No doubt over the next week or two, we'll find out who has flaked out on us (if any), and I'm hoping the numbers are really low! We may yet be calling on you.

I hope all of you have enjoyed this as much as Cyn and I have. I don't think I am ready to host another scarf exchange for at least a few months. We'll keep you posted. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home