Sunday, February 12, 2006

I Got My Scarf



Yeah!!!! - Thank you so much Leisel for the beautiful scarf. I love it. It's the perfect pattern and colors. I love all of these colors so much and it goes perfect with my coat. I've already had it out and about town tonight and didn't even take it off at dinner. It's so soft and just wonderful. I really love this scarf. Thank you so much. Leisel also included the most beautiful stitch markers. I have to cast on a project to use those just as soon as possible.

Thank you so much Leisel!!!

Now don't laugh (too much) at my photo. I take terrible photos and this was the best one where I didn't look too out of it. Head down to Leisel's post for a full scarf view.

2 Comments:

Blogger Donyale said...

Lucky Chick! That is one wonderful scarf!

5:39 AM  
Blogger Ina said...

Did you figure out the clues?

8:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home