Wednesday, January 18, 2006

My Gorgeous Scarf Has Arrived

Hello All,

I found a wonderful package in the mailbox late last week. Rebecca, my secret pal, had sent me a beautiful, cozy, rose colored scarf. It's perfect, Rebecca!!! I love it. Thank you...

What fun it has been to see what everyone is doing and to anticipate which scarf will come in the mail. Rebecca was pretty sneaky, though. I had no clue who my secret pal was or what she was doing so it was a complete surprise when I opened the mailbox. :0)

The scarf I am giving to my secret pal was blocked tonight and will be ready to go in the mail this week. I won't give any details right now but I'm sure my pal will post a picture when she receives it.

Kellyn

1 Comments:

Blogger Rebecca Mongrain said...

Yippeee! I'm so happy you liked it! Yea!

5:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home