Friday, December 16, 2005

Super Scarf from Super Pal

My scarf arrived from my pal, Anne. Anne couldn't have made a more perfect scarf for me if I had personally selected the yarn and pattern myself. It is as if she read my mind. When I opened the package I felt like the scarf was from someone who knew me better than I know myself and I was so surprised. What I am saying is that I LOVE THE SCARF. Anne has posted a picture of this lovely beauty made from Noro Silk Garden in a heavenly color and using a pattern from MagKnits. (Search the blog for Anne to find her entry and picture posted around Dec 3). Thank you very much, Anne. I can only hope that the scarf I make my pal will meet with similar success. Janis

1 Comments:

Blogger Anne said...

*blush* - thanks Janis - I'm just so pleased you like it - I started getting really nervous about it after I'd posted it.

10:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home