Friday, December 16, 2005

Pssst. Can I tell you a secret

I AM HOPELESS AT Surprises/Waiting....drives me crazy in a nice kind of way.

My lovely Scarf Pal (Wendy) received my woven scarf ealier this week and it was great to see that she liked it (I have already started to think about Amber's one - cause she liked Wendy's one so much she is getting a Black and White one for herself!)....and I know that CynCyn said that I do have a pal, AND I know that it wasn't in the rules for the Pals to contact each other....but can my pal please leave me a little message of hope?....just a little tiny message to say that they are out there....?? A little glimmer of a "Hi there"??

How lame am I? :) You think I could wait....maybe some of you out there are just like me too????

3 Comments:

Blogger CynCyn said...

hey donni- i think we'll add at least one email contact for the next round, but seriously! the person making you a scarf has been blogging, so he/she is thinking about you and your scarf! no worries...

5:43 PM  
Blogger Donyale said...

Thanks Cyncyn! The suspense is killing me :)

9:30 PM  
Blogger celia said...

Don't worry, Donny, I haven't been contacted either. The suspense is killing me too!

12:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home