Wednesday, December 21, 2005

The monthly update :)

Heya ladies,
I'm soooo jealous of those of you who're already done LOL. The shawl and I had another talk last night and we both weren't happy (again) with the whole business.
Soooooooooooooooooo... some serious frogging happened. Then I cast on for another thing or 2, 3, but still no happiness ensued. So I told the yarn that we'd see one another again in 2006. The main problem was that the fabric the yarn made was too stiff in my eyes to be considered cuddlyduddly. Anyways, after a while I got bored watching TV and I had my big honking 9mm Addi's lying around and so I picked up the yarn and decided to look what kind of fabric those would give me. So far I'd been using US11 needles... and joy oh joy... the fabric that was born was exactely what I had in mind!!!! Before I knew it it was 2 am and I'd knitted up 2 skeins of my fat yarn :) We're both in love with one another again :) Guess soon we'll have a finished product here too...
Oh, and I'm not going to post any pictures just yet cos the colors would tell my pal immediately that I'm knitting for her, so I'm going to keep it all a secret hahaha...
Loving to see everyone's pictures, so keep 'em coming!!!

Happy holidays and lots of Cheers, Eva

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home