Saturday, November 26, 2005

I Got My Yarn!

The yarn that I ordered for my pal's scarf finally came in the mail last night. It's Cascade 220 Tweed in a deep purple color. I ordered it from littleknits.com. They have such friendly and speedy service. I'm about 95% decided on which pattern I'm going to use. I'm planning on knitting the Vintage Velvet scarf from Scarf Style, but since I've got a few more holiday knits I have to finish before I can begin on my pal's scarf, I might change my mind. I can't wait to begin working with this yarn. It will be my first time using any of the Cascade yarns.

4 Comments:

Blogger Bonnie O. said...

I have this exact yarn! I bought it last summer at a LYS going out of business sale. Not sure what I'll do with it. Your scarf will be lovely.

I almost bought the same yarn in a blue colorway today to make my husband a scarf but found a yarn that I liked much better that is a blend of wool, acrylic and alpaca called Bollicine in shades of blue and gray that will accent his navy blue coat nicely.

10:28 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love the color! Cascade yarn is wonderful I love using it I have been making a lot of hats out of it!

10:48 PM  
Blogger Leisel said...

That yarn is gorgeous!

- Leisel
http://sagebrush.typepad.com/knotagain

12:47 AM  
Blogger K. said...

This is a really cool blog, how could one go about joining this exchange?

2:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home