Sunday, November 19, 2006

My sea sweet scarf

Just a note to thank Emma for the beautiful scarf that arrived here in Maine on Friday. I didn't have any clue as to what she might craft me, but it is the perfect scarf for this lucky woman. She decided to go with my "backyard view" - and as we live on our sailboat, the scarf is sweet, light, and frothy - the colour of the sea when she is at play, and the beautiful bead work on the bottom is like the glints of sunshine (or moonshine) that I have seen so often, as we glide along the Atlantic.

I can't wait to wear it to work tomorrow. I will try to send along a picture (as soon as I find the digi camera). We are over wintering on the sailboat, and are in the midst of turning her from a sailing craft into a 35 foot "one bedroom apartment".

Again, thank you Emma, down under.....you made this a wonderful experience for me. And thank you too, to my dear scarf receiver, Katja --- I hope I get to meet both of you, someday. Stay in touch, please.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home