Saturday, October 21, 2006

The Yarn that would be Scarf

So far, I have only done six repeats of my scarf pattern. AT first, I wasn't too sure about the pattern since it seemed the yarn was too drapey for it. But as I progressed, I looked at it and figured, it's not too bad. It's too late to change at this point.

I've chosen a very pretty nylon yarn with gold metallic thread plied through it. I would say it's not really that warm of a scarf, but I think it would add some nice sparkle to an already dark wool overcoat or evening out. The final product should be something fun and elegant. (I hope).

I have 19 more repeats to go! *sigh*

1 Comments:

Blogger Craftybernie said...

You'll get there in the end. Unless you're pretending and trying to throw your pal off the scent... hmm?

12:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home