Friday, October 20, 2006

To Ottawa from Ottawa

How cool is this . . . I received a BOX OF CEREAL?









JUST KIDDEN! . . . . . . . . . it was shipped in one :)


My scarf came from Ottawa, Canada and I live in Ottawa, Illinois USA.


Isn't that just cool! what a wonderful hostest we have . . .

Not only did I get this wonderful scarf, but I got a lovely set of mittens :) I'm happy about both cause I work in an open area with lots wind and COLD! Oh, plus I received a few trinkets too, candle, candy and needle point protectors.

Check out the detail of the scarf . . . ILOVE IT :) Thank you so much "Thistle" aka Laura, I love it all.

2 Comments:

Blogger Leisel said...

I love the way the color flashes across the scarf. How perfect!

- Leisel
http://sagebrush.typepad.com/knotagain

11:21 PM  
Blogger Debi said...

Really neat and cozy--and mittens too? Lucky you!

1:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home