Saturday, October 14, 2006

She's a Bad Swapper...

So I got a super fast start to the scarf exchange and would have been all set for an early finish if it wasn't for my Startitis... But I'm happily back on the bandwagon. I am about 60% and should be able to finish this weekend with any luck! I hope my partner likes the Backyard Leaves pattern I choose - she said she didn't prefer lace, but I view it as more of a texured pattern with a few yo's...

The color is much deeper in reality than in this flash-lit photo.

6 Comments:

Blogger Pennie said...

I think its beautiful and I would love it :)

2:10 AM  
Blogger Kristy said...

Oh this is so pretty. I am not a huge fan of lace and I woulnd't consider this particularly lacey. I'm with you - it is more texture than loose. Great Job!!

3:18 AM  
Blogger Craftybernie said...

I must admit, when I first saw this pattern on knitty I didn't like it at all. I even told my pal that I didn't like it as it looked too lacy. However, having seen so many ISE members make it in some lovely yarn and colours, I'm converted. I will definitely have to make one of these for the next exchange. Yours is beautiful!

11:19 AM  
Blogger Turtle Runner said...

The scarf is very beautiful!

4:50 PM  
Blogger Allison said...

that's gorgous. Great job and under difficult circumstances even.

4:47 AM  
Blogger Jodi said...

It looks great! I love that pattern, and it's nice to see it in something other than green.

4:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home