Friday, October 13, 2006

Scarf done!

Nana modeling the Melody shawl for my ISE pal



My scarf is finished and is being modeled by my beautiful Nana. This was a lot of fun and I hope that my pal enjoys her scarf. If not, she can send it back to me because my boyfriend seems very heartbroken that I am not keeping it! :)

Pattern: Melody Shawl from Morehouse Merino
Yarn: Knit Picks Gossemer in Blue Jeans
Time to knit: three weeks
Needles: Knit Picks Options US 10.5
Notes: This was a very easy pattern that was great for TV knitting. I am still amazed by the purled steeks and that I actually survived cutting my precious knitting. Whew!

3 Comments:

Blogger Ina said...

Great job - it's a beauteous scarf. And EEK! A gi-normous steek!!

9:59 PM  
Blogger Pennie said...

that is awesome :))))

11:43 PM  
Blogger Suzanne said...

Oh my, that is gorgeous. Now you've got me sorely tempted to buy the kit from Morehouse Farms.

5:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home