Sunday, October 15, 2006

International Scarf Exchange


YIPEE!!!!

Well after many false starts, I finally completed my scarf for my SSP. I found this wonderfully soft wool yarn back in September that was a dream to knit with. I thought I had found the perfect pattern to go with it at the LYS, but after starting it, it really didn't work like I thought it would. I tried multiple patterns before I finally found one that seems to work for it.

I've experienced a lot of "Firsts" these last 2 months...my first exchange, my first Blog, my first picture posted to a blog, and my first cable scarf. I can't believe it is already coming to an end. I love viewing all of the beautiful scarves that are being completed and sent all over the world.

I'm off to the store to get may package in the mail. Keeping my fingers crossed my SSP will enjoy the package once it reaches her.






4 Comments:

Blogger Gigi said...

Wow! The scarf is beautiful! I love how it looks like it has been plaited across the entire width and length

10:05 PM  
Blogger Pennie said...

I think its beautiful! Lucky Pal

11:38 PM  
Blogger Jennette said...

I really like it, too.

9:32 PM  
Blogger Deborah said...

Just so you girls know, I'M THE ONE WHO GOT THAT SCARF!!!!

6:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home