Tuesday, October 31, 2006

I Have the BEST SSP in the World!!!!!

My beautiful scarf arrived early last week with some wonderful goodies! I can't believe how perfect my scarf is and how it fits into my wardrobe...it is made with Debbie Bliss cashmerino aran yarn in a rich dusty purple color and the pattern is Backyard Leaves. My very first lace scarf!!!! I've been wearing it every chance that I have and have been receiving tons of compliments each time.

I also recevied my three favorite things....a candle made of beeswax, handmade mint scented soap and homemade fig jam!

I really wanted to send pictures of my wonderful gifts, but my PC is acting up tonight and I can't get my pictures posted to the blog!!!

But I wanted to make sure I Thanked Carrie for all of perfect gifts!!! I would also like to thank all of the hostesses who take the time to pull all of this together. I have enjoyed the whole experience and enjoy reading and seeing all of the beautiful scarves that everyone has posted. I hate to see all of the fun come to an end!!!

Thank You!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home