Tuesday, October 31, 2006

International Scarf Exchange

International Scarf Exchange

OH MY SUZIE, do I feel special. When I got home from work Friday, what to my surprise!!!! A package for me!!!! What was in the package is so wonderful I'm not sure I have the words to describe it!! The most beautiful blue scarf. It is knit in Debbie Bliss Cashmerino. To touch it is heaven!!!! The workmanship in the scarf is beyond compare. The pattern is Moonlight from Scarf Style. What a wonderful job!!! AND it looks fabulous on my winter coat. My DH camera is broken, so Spellbound (also an ISE3 member) offered to photograph it for me. As soon as she sends me the pictures I will post them but didn't want to keep Suzie guessing whether the package arrived or not. Suzie also sent me some wonderful yarn (KnitPicks Memories sock yarn (color "Fly Fishing")) boy did I ever smile at that!!! Made me want to go get my pole and head out to the nearest trout stream!!!!!! She also sent me a flash book of Elvis. What memories that brought back. My sister and I went to his concert and cried through the whole darn thing. Boy were we ever in love with Elvis!!!! She also sent candy. Some lovely chocolates with pictures of Suzie's area on them. I hope I not forgetting anything. The pictures should show up soon. What fun this has been! Again THANK YOU SUZIE, THANK YOU. Getting to know you has been a wonderful experience and I hope we can continue to e-mail one another.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home