Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Mia V

1. Name & blogger handle - Mia V/ Mia

3. Blog URL - will be setting one back up here real soon since I shut down my Typepad one after some issues with them
4. Country - USA

6. Colours you like - I love purples, blues, and reds (think jewel tones)
7. Colours you hate - Yellow but it is okay in small amounts
8. Fibres you like - cashmere of course, but I also love silks. Basically anything really soft
9 . Fibres you hate/allergies - anything rough and scratchy
10. Prefered scarf length - Nothing longer than 7 feet since that is the length of the longest scarf that I own. I am on the short side.
11. Solid or variegated? - surprise me
12. Cables or lace or texture? surprise me
13. Miscellaneous info (including if you would like the chance to have a crocheted/woven scarf) I am game for anything


** again, please be careful, we also have TWO Mias...***

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home