Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Kelli P (Kellyn)

1. Kelli P but I'll go by Kellyn for the exchange

3. Blog is kellynknits@blogspot.com

4. USA


6. Hmmmm... this is hard. I like lots of colors. I guess it's easier
to list what I don't like and everything else is great.

7. I look hideous in golds, oranges and olive or moss green colors.
Peachy colors are not great for me either. Browns are ok but only if
they are more of a rich, chocolate color than a tan. I have blonde
hair, hazel eyes and a fair complexion so these "fall" colors just make
me look ill.

8. I love most natural fibers and I prefer the softer fibers to the
more scratchy ones.

9. I dislike the feel of most acrylics. Fuzzy angora makes me itch
when worn as a scarf near the face.

10. The longer the better as I'm tall.

11. Either solid or varigated. Surprise me!

12. I'm pretty flexible on cables, lace, or texture, but I can just
see a beautiful cabled cozy scarf with my black winter coat when the
snow flies here this winter.

13. Thank you in advance for all your hard work on this project.
Please know that this scarf will be treasured for many years to come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home