Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Erin W

1. Name & blogger handle- Erin W-blogger handle therunt528

3. Blog URL- http://leaveyoursanity.blogspirit.com
4. Country Taiwan

6. Colours you like- My favorite color is purple, but I like blues, dark greens, and dark reds
7. Colours you hate-I do not like pink at all. And I am not fond of yellow or orange.
8. Fibres you like- I am not a yarn snob at all and will wear anything. I am a kindergarten teacher and actually prefer washable yarns.
9 . Fibres you hate/allergies-None
10. Preferred scarf length-long so I can wrap it around several times
11. Solid or variegated? No preference
12. Cables or lace or texture? Simple is best so that my students can't destroy it. Machine washable patterns as well as yarn is really necessary.
13. Miscellaneous info (including if you would like the chance to have a crocheted/woven scarf)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home