Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Jae K. - Questionnaire

1. Name & blogger handle - Jae
3. Blog URL http://someknitreq.blogspot.com
4. Country USA
5. Colours you like - Jewel tones - in winter & autumn colors - purple, teal, blue, red, orange, gold, green, burgandy, etc...

7. Colours you hate - Neon and pastel, although hate is a very strong word. Perhaps I would say - I like them, but they don't look so good on me. :)

8. Fibres you like - Soft natural fibers

9 . Fibres you hate/allergies - No allergies (except smoke), but I am not a big fan of acrylic or microfiber. (Ok, so you found me out - I'm a fiber snob)

10. Prefered scarf length - Depends. I've got some short scarves (3-4 feet) that just tuck inside my dress coat and I have really long scarves (6+ feet) that I like to wear with my bulky sweaters.

11. Solid or variegated? Both.

12. Cables or lace or texture? I love to knit lace, but I love to wear all three options.

13. Miscellaneous info (including if you would like the chance to have a crocheted/woven scarf) I have 2 cats that have free reign of my home. I know that some people can be severely allergic to felines. My home is smoke free. I'll swap anywhere in the world, but my preference is to get to know someone from the eastern side of the Atlantic Ocean.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home