Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Ann G - Questionnaire

1. Name & blogger handle- Ann G, geoknitter

3. Blog URL http://scarfexchange.blogspot.com/ (I hope this is right)

4. Country USA

6. Colours you like red, yellow, green, off white. I like browns if they are rich and warm.bright colors,

7. Colours you hate pastels, anything that is too muddy.

8. Fibres you like : pretty much anything

9 . Fibres you hate/allergies : none

10. Prefered scarf length either short (36") or long (52-54")

11. Solid or variegated? either

12. Cables or lace or texture? any

13. Miscellaneous info (including if you would like the chance to have a crocheted/woven scarf)

I like to wear my scarves with blouses, but could use a warm scarf to go with my brown jacket. I am blonde if that helps.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home