Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Amber D - Questionnaire

1. Name & blogger handle - Amber D - Blogger
3. Blog URL - www.knitfriendly.blogspot.com
4. Country - USA
6. Colours you like - Lavender, blue, dark reds, purples, greens, browns, snow white, the classics
7. Colours you hate - all neon colors, mustard yellow
8. Fibres you like - merino wool, alpaca, silk, cashmere, angora blend (hey, we can all dream right?)
9 . Fibres you hate/allergies - novelty yarns, scratchy wool, acrylics, 100% mohair
10. Prefered scarf length - 60" (if the kind of scarf to fold in half and pull through loop) or 45" (if the kind of scarf that you just put around your neck and don't loop through) - let's just say between 45-60"
11. Solid or variegated? - either
12. Cables or lace or texture? - anything is fine
13. Miscellaneous info (including if you would like the chance to have a crocheted/woven scarf) - Thanks for putting this together! I am really looking forward to this. I prefer "classic" scarves that are knitted. I prefer the look of knit over crochet. Lace scarves are beautiful. I really like "Debbie Bliss" style patterns. I am in my twenties though so don't think that I am ultra conservative! :) I just don't really like really funky scarves with fun fur and i-cords going in every direction...if you get my drift.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home