Friday, September 15, 2006

A Good Start!

Here she be! The scarf is begun. This is the pattern I was planning to use originally but thought would be too warm for my pal. When the Interweave pattern didn't work, I decided to try this pattern with the fingering weight yarn. And wouldn't you know it, the scarf is lovely. There will be contrast color later! This picture makes the yarn look much redder than it is, however, I was too impatient to wait for the sun... There is a truer picture of the yarn color here. Happy stitching!

4 Comments:

Blogger Charity said...

Can you tell me what pattern you used and where you got it from? It's very lovely!

Charity

11:24 PM  
Blogger Gigi said...

The pattern comes from this book. I actually forgot to rotate the picture. The scallops are supposed to face downward! Glad you like it. Maybe it is for you... :-D

12:02 AM  
Blogger Kristy said...

This is so truly lovely. You do beautiful work. What a lucky recipient you have! :)

5:28 AM  
Blogger Jennette said...

I like the pattern, too!

2:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home