Friday, September 15, 2006

Rough start!

I had trouble pin pointing the perfect yarn and pattern... I ended up with this!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I am doing the Child's Scarf from Last minute Knitted Gifts... i know what you're thinking, "wow thats really bright yarn".... She said she was partial to crazy bright colors , sooooo can't get crazier than this right ;) i am 8 inches into it so I should have it finished and mailed by end of next week:) my pal has contacted me and I have contacted mine... So all is well!

2 Comments:

Blogger Having a Knit Fitt said...

I have made several of these scarves. Always get compliments. And yours looks good!

10:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm also using a scarf pattern from this book - the Chevron Scarf. Yours is coming along nicely...it looks good.

12:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home