Friday, September 22, 2006

Could be a Scarf Here...

I'm not sure whether the person I am knitting a scarf for knows me or not but I will take a chance at posting this near finished lovely. It is made from a wonderful soft wool called "Shakespeare". This will be the theme for this gift...you can see the little "...rose by any other name..." at the bottom right.

I chose a fisherman rib pattern to show off the yarn's intricate colorings and to boost its warmth.

Such fun knitting a surprise and then...receiving one! Posted by Picasa

6 Comments:

Blogger peaknits said...

wow, this is gorgeous - I am secretly hoping you are my pal! :)

10:50 PM  
Blogger Barb said...

beautiful colors :)

12:45 AM  
Blogger celia said...

Very nice! The colours worked out nicely.

5:46 AM  
Blogger Gigi said...

That scarf is gorgeous and the allusion to Shakespeare with the rose is just priceless! You are so clever!

2:11 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

Those colours are awesome. And it looks so soft!

11:04 AM  
Blogger Rhonda said...

Gorgeous!

6:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home