Thursday, September 07, 2006

Catherine K - Questionnaire

1. Name & blogger handle Catherine K (Knittin Notes)

3. Blog URL http://knittycath.blogspot.com

4. Country USA

6. Colours you like Earth tones, deep rich colors, and I like pastels too......

7. Colours you hate neon, not a big fan of bright teal......

8. Fibres you like Soft fibers... blends... Alpaca.... anything soft to the touch... really doesn't matter what its made of i guess....

9 . Fibres you hate/allergies none , I hate itchy fibers

10. Prefered scarf length 60 inches

11. Solid or variegated? Either, I trust my pal ;)

12. Cables or lace or texture? once again I trust you ;)

13. Miscellaneous info (including if you would like the chance to have a crocheted/woven scarf) Please be creative.... If you want to make a decrotive scarf, like the one in knitty.com (http://knitty.com/ISSUEspring06/PATTsakura.html )thats cool... Just remember I live in the south, winters are extremely mild!!!!!! I love lace shawls, so If you want to make a big kertcheif go for it! Just make something with a lot of love!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home