Thursday, September 07, 2006

Brittni H - Questionnaire

1. Name & blogger handle: Brittni H aka Pigbook1
3. Blog URL: http://pigbook1.blogspot.com/
4. Country: USA
6. Colours you like: Almost anything, I wear khakis all the time lots of blue/black/pink
7. Colours you hate: Don't really enjoy yellow/orange/browns
8. Fibres you like: Anything, I wear knit stuff made of acrylic, wool, silk, cotton everything that is softish My faves are probably wool blends but I am really not picky
9 . Fibres you hate/allergies: Non that I know of :-)
10. Prefered scarf length: Hmm, longish, not a zillion feet long but not the once around the neck size either
11. Solid or variegated?: Yes
12. Cables or lace or texture?: Whatever you like to knit
13. Miscellaneous info (including if you would like the chance to have a crocheted/woven scarf) Not much, kind of a beginner/intermediate knitter and I am so excited to have someone to knit for! The sooner I get the info for the person I am making a scarf for the better ( I am kind of slow, but I have time to bust out a scarf no problem)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home