Thursday, September 07, 2006

Bee R - Questionnaire

1. Name & blogger handle: Bee (same for both)

3. Blog URL: http://www.muntustitches.com

4. Country: usa

6. Colours you like: BLUE/GREENS/PURPLES are my favorites, I'm pretty open with different types of colours.

7. Colours you hate: PINK, beige

8. Fibres you like: Wool, alpaca...anything soft and smushy.

9 . Fibres you hate/allergies: preferably not novelty yarn like fun fur...otherwise, I'm open.

10. Prefered scarf length: average length..nothing too short.

11. Solid or variegated? Any...surprise me.

12. Cables or lace or texture? I'm easy...and open to anything. Anything from garter to cables...it's up to your creativity.

13. Miscellaneous info (including if you would like the chance to have a crocheted/woven scarf): I live in an area where it's fairly sunny most of the year...but I can still wear something a little cosy in the mornings or during winter time...but nothing to heavy duty warm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home