Monday, September 25, 2006

Admin notice: Celia's group

Hello everyone.

It's great to see all those scarves growing. Some of you have even finished and some of you have received your scarves. What wonderful work!

It's coming to the end of the first month, and I'd like to remind you to post about your progress (or lack thereof) if you haven't yet. I am marking off your names on my spreadsheet as I see your posts. In a couple of days, i will be emailing those of you who have not posted yet. If you get an email from me, and you have posted, please reply telling me when you posted and what your name on blogger is - you know, that name that appears under your posts.

Also, if you have not heard from your secret scarf knitter, please contact me on isehostesses AT gmail DOT com now. On my list there is only one participant who has not heard from her pal yet, and that's being sorted out now. We can't help make sure you get a scarf if we don't know that your sender has gone awol.

Thanks everyone for playing nice. It's great to see all those pretty scarves in progress.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home