Sunday, September 24, 2006

Finished!

I finished knitting my cherry leaf lace scarf today, and now it's happily blocking away. Here's a close-up:


There are a couple more pictures on my blog, but I didn't want to put them all up here and use up space. I'm thrilled with how it turned out. I absolutely love the Blue Sky Alpacas' Alpaca and Silk that I used - I'm definitely going to buy that yarn again for one of my own scarves. In a couple of days, this baby will be winging its way to my pal. I can't wait to see if she likes it!

7 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

Your scarf turned out incredible! Your pal should be very happy

12:50 AM  
Blogger peaknits said...

Your scarf is wonderful, I am thinking it should really come to live with me?!

1:10 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

Ohhh it's gorgeous! You did an awesome job

1:50 AM  
Blogger Kristy said...

This is so beautiful! I contemplated this pattern but ended up going a different direction. I'm think I'm going to have to make this one eventually. Your pal should be thrilled!

4:17 AM  
Blogger Corrie said...

ohhh wow! I'm new to lace but that is just stunning and the yarn ...gorgeous! I'm jealous!

9:54 AM  
Blogger Deborah said...

It's lovely! So pretty and classy. I love the combination of the lace pattern and cream alpaca yarn.

10:01 PM  
Blogger Jennette said...

It looks so touchable!

12:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home