Sunday, September 24, 2006

One has to go


Okay, so now I am on my way. As I posted last week I am still having trouble deciding which scarf has to go into the UFO pile for now. I am doing Debbie Bliss Cashmerino with the IHS and Mountain Colors Mountain Goat in Midwest Moonlight. I love them both *but* I think I may continue on with the Debbie Bliss IHS. Any input anyone??? BTY, the midwest Moonlight looks much better in person, I could not get the correct camera angle.
I am amazed with all the gorgeous scarves being done, I like to dream that each and everyone is MINE ! Such great work everybody, it is amazing.
Babette

2 Comments:

Blogger Angie said...

I can see why you're having a hard time deciding-- they're both so yummy!
I'd say go with your instincts-- and the Cashmerino; just my $.02!

7:54 PM  
Blogger CynCyn said...

i would agree...I love the IHS pattern... but maybe it depends on the climate in which your pal lives.

9:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home