Thursday, August 24, 2006

Checking In

Thrilled to be back for the third wave of ISE!

I found a beautiful lace pattern online, a bit more challenging than "Branching Out," but in the same vein with lovely leaves. It's called "Brooke's Column of Leaves Scarf" and the pattern is at: http://brookenelson.com/leafscarfpattern.html .

I'm really enjoying working with this pattern, and hope others who love lace but have not seen this one yet will also enjoy it as much as I am.

I'm rip-roaring and ready to start the scarf for my ISE 3 pal, and can't wait for the match-up. I had such fun during the first two ISE's, and made a wonderful friend in Dorene, my scarf pal recipient from ISE 2.

Thank you Cynthia and Celia for taking this tremendous job on, especially in light of all that is going on in your lives.

3 Comments:

Blogger Renee said...

Thanks for the link to a gorgeous scarf pattern.

1:33 AM  
Blogger Dorene said...

Debi,
That is one great pattern. What yarn are you doing it in? I can't wait to see it!

1:44 AM  
Blogger Gigi said...

WOW! That is a beautiful pattern! Thanks for sharing.

9:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home