Thursday, August 24, 2006

Registration Deadline

Hi everyone!! I'm almost settled into Boston (still have around 20 boxes to unpack), and am back to being connected to the internets. It was strangely unsettling to have lost access (due to the move AND my puter crashed), but I'm back for now. A couple new developments...

As Celia has told you, I've been handling sending out all the blogger invites. I know some of you have been waiting patiently for me to issue your invites... and I'll get to all of you by the end of the weekend.

Also, we've decided that though our original deadline for registration was Aug 31st, we can't handle too many more participants, despite the awesome number of people who have volunteered as hostesses.

225. That's our cap. There are plenty of spots left (around 40 spots) but they'll fill up fast... so if you've been waiting to register, now would be the time. If you have friends that haven't joined yet, but want to, please pass along this info to them.

That's it for now... as always, if you have any questions, just email us!

6 Comments:

Blogger Gigi said...

Welcome to my neck of the woods. Glad to hear your transition went smoothly!

1:00 PM  
Blogger Bettina said...

Congratulations on the move - I know it's not always easy and each time it works out without too many headaches is a success!

Thanks for taking the time to organise this in the midst of a move.

4:50 PM  
Blogger pigbook1 said...

Wow moving and organizing such a wonderful exchange... many props.
Let me welcome you to my home away from home. I am originally from OR but I study here in MA. Welcome and I can't wait for this to begin!

6:27 PM  
Blogger lesley said...

glad you're getting settled i'm fighting the last of the boxes too. thanks for your work on all this :)

7:16 PM  
Blogger CynCyn said...

organizing the exchange gives me great excuses to take breaks from unpacking... not that I usually have to look too hard for an excuse. I hope everyone has fun during the exchange!

3:02 AM  
Blogger Cathy said...

OK, HOW do i join
who do i e-mail
i didn't find an address to email to
Cathy
http://tryintaknit.blogspot.com/

3:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home