Sunday, August 20, 2006

Admin Anouncement

Hi Everyone!

I just wanted to inform all of you that I am registering new users as the questionaires comein. Please send us your questionnaire if you have not done so yet.

Cynthia, who normally sends out the blogger invitations, is currently in the process of moving. She has also had some computer troubles. As such, if you have not received your blogger invitation yet, don't panic. You will get one when she is able to send them out again.

Thank you to all the volunteer hostesses and angels. We have not yet decided what to do about splitting the duties. Cynthia and I will discuss it when she's back online and we'll let you know if we need your help.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hey you guys are doing great!! I know about the moving thing.. I HATE it!! See? I really DO know!

You're amazing for even starting this the first time. Not to mention the third! Keep up the great work and thanks so much again!

3:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home