Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Well worth the wait!

Post stolen from my blog:

It's here! The mailman may not be back tomorrow though, the little dance I did when he handed me the package may have frightened him just a little (he half walked, half sprited into the stairwell away from me). It says something sort of sad about me that the highlight of my day is the mail no matter what comes but today was happy mail and I was excited.



It's perfect: it's warm (I had to turn the heat off and put an extra blanket on the baby when I got a bit hot wearing it around the apartment), the colour is incredible and the texture is so fun. MelissaAmy you rock! She dyed and spun the yarn herself, it has thin and thick spots that pooled really cool when she knit it so it's lumpy and I love it. The colour is deep purple with patches of a great medium blue. When I put it on and looked down at it I realized it matches almost perfectly with my Koigu socks that I was wearing. A million than yous, well worth the wait and I really hope you're feeling better Melissa. The package had a pink KitKat bar and some Jelly Bellies too, candy and I don't go well together...everytime we get together one of us magically dissapears (I'm a sucker for jelly beans).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home