Friday, February 24, 2006

Very late...

OK, I'm running out of excuses, but some time this weekend my scarf WILL BE POSTED. I took too long deciding on a couple of little surprises to include with it!

Boo hoo, I haven't received a scarf yet. I don't know who my pal is, but if you;ve sent me one and it hasn't turned up, do you want to out yourself so at least i know I haven't been forgotten? I won't snarl at you for lateness!! (That would indeed be calling the kettle not so much black, but as dark as the deepest infinities of space!)

1 Comments:

Blogger Marji said...

'Tis ok Judy, It'll be fun to get the package whenever it gets here. I love the anticipation!
I do hope yours shows up soon. Seems there are some who've sent scarves too who havent' heard from the recipients - and others who are still knitting on.

7:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home