Friday, February 24, 2006

Happy Happy Happy

Here is a huge belated thanks to Jae for my wonderful ISE scarf. As you can see it's knitted from a georgeous pink, magenta and charcoal Noro 'Silk Garden'. I love silk garden so its really great to own another of their fab colourways. Jae made up the pattern for her (now my) scarf and its a very clever multi directional short rowed design. I'm really impressed!! Thanks a lot Jae it will get heaps of wear when it gets cold again around here and I'm sorry its taken me so long to post a proper thanks!! I did post this on my blog a few weeks ago and just realised that I hadn't posted it here so you all can see how clever she is and how happy I am!!!


I've really enjoyed the scarf exchange. All the scarves are brilliant! I've loved catching up with this blog. My scarf pal really loved the scarf I made her too so it was a really fun exchange to participate in. Thanks heaps to Celia and Cynthia for organising it. Cheers Stripey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home