Wednesday, February 15, 2006

My scarf came!

I sent my 5 year old daughter out this morning to check the mail, and when she came back in to tell me there was a package in there, and she couldn't get it out, I was so excited I threw on my coat and went out to collect it in my pj's (I had a slow morning... so shoot me).

When I told her that it was from England, which is all the way across the ocean. The she turned to me and exclaimed "England is far away... it's almost to Texas!"

My scarf was knitted for me by Marie-France. It is soft and squishy and very warm (what is it made out of, Marie?) and such a lovely shade of rosy lavendar.

And here's a modelled shot:


The way I'm wearing it doesn't show the stitch pattern at all, though, so here's Marie's picture from her post a little bit ago...



And here's a picture of the lovely stitch markers she included:


She also included a kit to knit flowers with some beautiful silk yarn. Thank you so much, Marie.

1 Comments:

Blogger Oiyi said...

Beautiful color!

3:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home