Saturday, January 28, 2006

!!!!! NO WAY !!!!!!!!

Hello Wonderful Scarf Pal !! !! !! !! Wednesday night January 25th I was just looking at the blog here and admiring all the pretty scarves that everyone has made and there was one scarf that I made my 8 year old stop watching TV to come out and look at because I thought it was the "perfect ME" scarf.

Well tonight I came home from work and checked the mail and found a package was delivered. It didnt really cross my mind that the scarf could possibly be here, I thought it was just some yarn I got from ebay. When I got in the house I took care of getting dinner started and then sat down to open the mail. When I flipped over the package and noticed the address was NOT where I got the yarn from I started to scream for my daughter to come in my room.

With as much care as I could muster I tore open the package and gently pulled out the carefully packaged present inside. I did take my time to read the card first and started to cry (yes I am over emotional at times). My dear Scarf Pal wrote that she hoped that I might have visited her blog before, and well just to let you know, you are in my favorites and have been for a while. Miss Stripey Tiger all I can say is WOW THIS IS BEAUTIFUL THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU.

My package included not only the "perfect ME" scarf that I was drooling over when I was looking at the completed scarves but also some cookies (that my daughter has claimed as hers) AND some more of the same beautiful yarn she used. I love the scarf so much, thank you, I dont want to take it off!!!! I keep holding it and thinking how lucky I am. I cant stop smiling.....this is awesome.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jen Da Purse Ho said...

I gotta see this scarf. ;)

7:34 AM  
Blogger Leisel said...

Congratulations... it's a beautiful scarf!

- Leisel
http://sagebrush.typepad.com/knotagain

7:44 AM  
Blogger Donyale said...

She knew you would like it! Don't worry - she may be on holidays in your fair land but she will probably be visiting a web cafe to check that you got it!

8:54 AM  
Blogger the stripey tiger said...

Wow - I just checked the scarf blog and I'm soo happy to read your post about how much you liked my scarf. I will email soon. Cheers Stripey :-)

2:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home