Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Scarf yarn arrived

The scarf yarn arrived today, the fastest shipping I have seen so far (I only ordered it last week), but they used a big box ... and charged my card $9 to ship 50g! That cancels out the discount so I am not going to recommend the company. That said, the yarn is gorgeously soft ... it's the finest merino yarn I have ever seen. Now I need to ball this up, but I suspect it's going to take me a long time to knit this scarf ... the yarn is as thin as sewing thread. I am not going to reveal the pattern because I have mistakenly revealed my identity to the person I am knitting for ... but the pattern I am using is recommended for this yarn. I am still thinking about the hat.

1 Comments:

Blogger celia said...

[grin], ok, so no piccies of the scarf pattern but what abt the yarn? ;)

2:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home