Sunday, November 06, 2005

URGENT: Immediate attention required

for those who have not declared a group (either scarf only, or knitting a set (scarf + hat or mittens), please contact me to let me know where to put you.. (This group includes three people... Michaele, JeaneF, and Jena). If you do not contact one of us by Nov 10th, we will place you in the scarf only group by default.

for those who have not accepted the invitation to join the blog, it is IMPERATIVE that you accept the invitation by November 10th. If you fail to do so, you will be dropped from the exchange. Please check your spam folder of your email or email Celia to obtain a new invitation to join. (This group includes DebID, Lisa, Su, and JeaneF)

Last note: please get your questionnaires in if you haven't done so already. The earlier we get them in, the faster we can get your matches to you! We hope everyone is looking forward to the scarf exchange as much as the two of us. While the season is changing to warmer weather for Celia, the weather has turned to the chilly side here in the USA for me. Can't wait for a scarf and mittens to help keep me warm...

4 Comments:

Blogger Dorene said...

Celia... I would love to join. Scarf only please. I tried to email you by clicking on the hightlighted *email* but your address was incomplete. So... how do I go about joining?
Thanks..... Dorene

1:15 PM  
Blogger CynCyn said...

Hi Doreen, I think i've fixed the email tag, please try again. I'll have you down as joining the scarf only...

thanks
Cynthia

7:29 PM  
Blogger CynCyn said...

Hi Lynette, the questionnaire is on the blog, but I can email the questions to you... check the email address that you used to sign up for the exchange, ok?

Cynthia

7:30 PM  
Blogger Dorene said...

Cynthia...
The Email hyperlink still doesn't work.. but however, I did click on the highlighted "me"... and I hoped that it worked.
I did email you. Let me know if you need any further information.
Thanks.... Dorene

7:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home