Monday, November 28, 2005

How exciting

Oh my gosh, so many of you guys are so far ahead of me and already done. You're making some really beautiful scarves! I hope my pal doesn't mind waiting until after Christmas to receive hers. I'm still a long way off from starting. I have finished this gift scarf I was working on and took it in to my LYS for show and tell. I was so excited when the owner asked me to write the pattern up so she could sell it! Wow! Now I'm really seriously thinking about doing an original design for my exchange scarf as well, this one was so much fun.

6 Comments:

Blogger Oiyi said...

It looks great!

7:38 PM  
Blogger Donyale said...

That is lush!

9:23 PM  
Blogger Dorene said...

Congratualtions! The scarf and pattern is quite lovely.

2:19 AM  
Blogger celia said...

That is a NICE scarf.

2:41 AM  
Blogger Alison said...

It's BEAUTIFUL! I wouldn't just buy the pattern, I'd buy the scarf.

6:42 AM  
Blogger Ina said...

Woo-hoo! Congratulations on the pattern - it's beautiful scarf.

8:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home