Monday, November 28, 2005

Response to Pal from the Travelling Knitter and etc.

Dear Secret Pal,

No I don't mind a lace scarf...cables were only a suggestion. I am so excited to hear from you!! I can't wait for my scarf! I can't remember the last time I got a knitted item all for me! :)

Isn't that so sweet....my pal is making sure I will like my scarf!!!

Now for MY secret pal....I went out and got the yarn below!! I am going to turn it into a branching out scarf.....I've NEVER made an item with the yarn suggested by a pattern, but nothing is too good for my secret pal.



Hopefully the yarn will get wound into a ball shortly! Fingers crossed!

2 Comments:

Blogger Ina said...

Mmm... yummy yarn!

8:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That yarn is awsome. I'm sure you'll enjoy using it.

10:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home