Monday, November 28, 2005

Me, Myself and I

Hooray for me. After a long grueling debate with "Me, Myself, and I" I finally decided on the perfect yarn after numerous stores later and "FINALLY" decided on a pattern after digging through my numerous filing cabinets crammed pack with patterns..I go online and find the perfect pattern. Flustered and just plain worn out from all that debating. I think I just sat there for a good day or so just staring at the yarn and pattern and patting myself on the back thinking what a good job I did.. so I get ready to start knitting away and realize I DONT HAVE THE NEEDLES it calls for.. so another trip to the store..then another..thank god I found them now I think everything is prepared.. Im gonna pick up and start knitting any minute now.. I will I know it.. I just have to keep giving myself pep talks.. We'll see my progress umm hopefully soon.

1 Comments:

Blogger Marji said...

So happy that you've had such a wonderful discussion. What pattern did you end up choosing? Can you tell?

2:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home