Wednesday, November 01, 2006

My Scarf Arrived!

I arrived home today and found a large box sitting on my porch. It was from Stephanie, who revealed herself in the enclosed note as my pal in the International Scarf Exchange.

First, the scarf:

Picture 302

It's a gorgeous lace scarf knit from the perfect color of KidSilk Haze. Stephanie says my scarf was her first attempt at lace but I'm having a hard time believing that. Really, look how wonderful it is:

Picture 303

And if the fantastic scarf wasn't enough, the box was packed full of goodies.

Picture 306

Stephanie, thanks so much for a beyond-wonderful package! I'm wearing the scarf right now!

3 Comments:

Blogger Deborah said...

the scarf looks so yummy neatly packed in that ribbon, I would have been in a dilemma whether to unfurl it or not.

2:20 AM  
Blogger nyxizha said...

ooh, that is stunning! Do you know what the pattern is? What a beautiful scarf.

Jackie x

8:46 AM  
Blogger Susan said...

It's the Arches and Columns pattern:
http://www.straw.com/cpy/patterns/KidMerino-LaceScarf-pink.html

4:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home